Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Huge Rings!

  I got a new batch of charms and cabs in the other day so I pulled out my favorite huge charms and made some "almost ridiculously" huge rings.  These charms are all between 1 1/2 to 2 inches wide.  I am in the middle of putting them for sale in my Etsy shop. 
  I have to use all of my willpower not to keep the strawberry one for myself.  I am a sucker for all things strawberries.  (My husband calls me his little strawberry)  To give you a sense of scale here is a picture of one of the rings on my model hand.. The hand is pretty darn close to the size of my hand (I have small to medium sized hands). 





















  Hop on over to my Etsy shop and see if anything strikes your fancy.  I am selling them for $5.00 a pop.
  On a completely separate note my kitty Eirwyn (said like Air and win)  is flipping out this morning and jumping around like a tiny crazy little bean.  Here is a quick little shot of here and her cute face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails