Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lolita Videos on YouTube

YouTube is great.  So many videos on so many topics make it a great place to cure boredom, find on old commercial from your childhood, or watch music videos.  It is also a great place to find Lolita videos.  On the right side of my blog there is a button that says "Lolita Videos on YouTube".  I have been gathering what I think are good Lolita videos that are worth your time.  It is a playlist with an ever growing collection. 
There are runway shows, stock previews, documentaries, interviews, and more 3 minute gems.  I highly suggest taking a peek sometime.  Also, if you know of a good video and think it should be on the list just let me know with a link in the comments.  
Here is a sampling.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting these! I will definitely take a look around. I love seeing actual videos and seeing things like interviewing the designers. =)

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails