Friday, April 20, 2012

Daily Lolita Highlight: Yunaka

I haven't done a Daily Lolita Highlight in quite some time and there is one reason for that. I haven't been looking at Daily Lolita much lately and by lately I mean the past 2 or 3 months. I find that I fall in and out of love with it. I look at it everyday for while and then I just stop cold turkey. I don't make a conscience decision, it just happens. Anywhoo, I found a really nice one for you. You won't be disappointed.

Yunaka, is a Lolita who traveled from France to the US to go to a few events and she got all dolled up for the occasion. It is especially fun and special to travel somewhere new and show off your Lolita best. I don't travel much but when I do dressing up is important to me and I think it that way for a lot of people but especially the Lolita crowd. 

 Gothic Lolita is just amazing. I know it is not as eye catching as Sweet Lolita but just like Classic Lolita the subtleness is what I like about it. It doesn't scream, "Look at me!" but it just as lovely. her outfits are mostly Moi même Moitié and I am a bit jealous. I don't have anything that is Moi même Moitié but these pictures are making me really want just one thing Just one. The black dress in the right picture. Her shoes  are from a seller on ebay and I really love them too. A chunky heel shoe is very flattering.

 Not only she really cute and her outfits really cute too. Her friends are really cute.They remind me of a play set of dolls. Done up all perfect. I want to play with them and take them on little adventures. Little Lolita adventures like finding the perfect bag to go with the new JSK. This lucky Lolita got to go to a con, see a band, eat cup cakes, meet local Lolitas, and more fun things on her trip. I don' think I could think of a more fun trip for her.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, so pretty! She really does look like a doll! :3 And I hope you get back into Loli! I'm still trying to get in it by getting outfits (Like a top for that skirt xD )

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yunaka, is a Lolita who traveled from France to the US to go to a few events and she got all dolled up for the occasion. It is especially fun and special to travel somewhere new and show off your Lolita best. I don't travel much but when I do dressing up is important to me and I think it that way for a lot of people but especially the Lolita crowd. cotton razai cover , bath towels set ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails