Friday, July 9, 2010

Good Times and Good Food in Salt Lake City

  So, I have been in SLC for exactly one day and boy have I done a bit.  I walked around yesterday and found my way to an outside mall.  I rode the wrong trolley back to my hotel so I went too far and a bit to the right.  That is ok, I just rode the next one back and walked the rest.  Below is the mall and  the big weird hall before the mall.  There is nothing in it.  It is just a big room, a big air conditioned room though.
After I checked out the mall I went to dinner to a surf and turf restaurant and I had some yummy steamed clams and crab stuffed mushrooms.  I got 2 appetizers instead of an entree because I wanted clams and none of the dinners had them.  I made the right choice, the clams were amazing.  Here is a before and after shot of our plates and the busy people eating and waiters waiting.
It was a great meal and I was very happy and my tummy was very happy as well.
Yesterday I had a bit of trouble with the 2 hour time difference but today I am adjusted, I think.  I woke up around 9am and spent the morning chilling in my hotel room just ironing my dresses, watching Wild Boyz, and doing my hair and make-up.  
This afternoon I did a bit  and still have more plans for tonight.  We are going to dinner at 7 and then we are watching a skiing show.  It is going to be held in the middle of the outdoor mall so I am interested in seeing that.  I am sure I will have more pics tomorrow.  Also, I went to Minis Cupcakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails