Monday, August 9, 2010

What is going on Bodyline?

  Ok.  I like to check out Bodyline's site a few times a week to see what they have.  I have noticed that one day something will have a price and the very next day the price will be raised considerably.  I was thinking about picking up a couple of their Rocking Horse shoes.  They were priced at $31 and $37.  Not bad at all.  Today they are both $50 each.  WhAT!1!1!1!  Why?  What happened between yesterday and today?  I don't get it.

  They are really cute shoes but if I am going to pay $50 for each I would rather get better ones from the egl sales com.  Why Bodyline, why?

7 comments:

  1. Target and Walmart do that too-- the software they use to run the online storefront & inventory does that a lot. Be sure to snipe when the deals are good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that too, I almost got some of their shoes, but when that happened I decided against it xD...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed that, too.
    It is very horrible. -.-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly Bodyline just lost a customer! Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think someone mentioned Mr. Yan's birthday coming up and having a "sale"? Which I'm assuming would mean lowering the prices back to look like a sale?
    Could all be false, of course. But it's amusing to poke fun at Mr. Yan sometimes ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HOPE they have a sale soon. These new prices are RIDICULOUS! I'm glad I snagged a pair of the RHS from the comm before the prices blew up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr Yan's birthday sale is coming up in September, so there will be lower prices then. They did the same thing last year with a few items by putting them up then cutting them back down again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails