I spent the whole weekend sewing and I got a lot done, but not enough. So, I am spending today sewing my butt off too. Last night it starting coming together so I took some pictures. Keep in mind that I am doing a female version of his outfit and I am also doing a take on it, not a replica. There are some differences. Here is the original outfit.
And here is mine. Most is sewn together and some is just pinned on.
The hood is just flopping down. It looks much better when there is a head in there. It is missing many things which I will be working on today and tomorrow. I only have a few more days so I have to get going.