Thursday, September 2, 2010

Daily Lolita Highlight - Suey Cide

  Hello Humming Birds!  I have got a very pretty Daily Lolita Highlight for you today.  Suey Cide didn't have too many pictures but the few that she did post are lovely.  The pics are of what she wore at a meet up in Brazil were she lives.  I think it is a prefect outfit for socializing and having a good time with friends.

  My favorite color is pink so anytime I see a Lolita in pink I automatically am more inclined to like their outfit.  Suey Cides JSK, parasol, and shoes are the most beautiful shades of pinks and rose.  Her JSK is something that I would kill to have.  Its delicate color scheme and lofty ruffles are so feminine.   The tiny rose buds and pretty pink bows are almost too much "girly", almost.  But, just the right amount for me.

Most of her outfit is made up of Le Carrousel.
JSK, Headbow, Blouse, Totebag:  Le Carrousel
Necklace and Bracelets: Handmade by me
Rings: Offbrand
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Cute Way
I keep seeing more and more pieces by Le Carrousel and I love them.  Beautiful designs and what looks to be nice quality make me want to put in an order.
She did a gorgeous job with her hair style.  I might just have to steal her idea of the braids pulled back finished with a bow.  I know she is not going for Country Lolita but there is something about the outfit as a whole that just has a country vibe to it.  It is very carefree and delicate outfit.  I could picture her in a field of flowers and sunshine.
Lovely job!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails