Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Daily Lolita Highlight: Cyehra

It has been a little while since there has been a Daily Lolita Highlight and I think this particular one is was worth the wait. Cyehra not only shows off her amazing coordination skills, she also shows off her AMAZING designing skills. All the dresses that are pictured are of her own creations. So, feast your little lovely Lolita eyes on these pictures.

 Everything about this is just perfect. The dress, the pose, her hair and make up, and the way the photo was taken. It's so dramatic and professional. I feel as if I would see this in a magazine as part of a photo spread. I'm not sure why but I get a Snow White or Little Red Riding Hood vibe from this. I think it is the fog. I can hear the wolf on the prowl and it almost looks like she looking out for him. 
I would wear this dress in a heartbeat. The cute capped sleeves and the gold and wine go together splendidly.  I feel like that color combo is flattering on a lot of people. I wish I had oodles of money because I would buy one of everything that she has.

 Okay, the word that comes to mind when I see these is just plain cute. So cute. First off, I want to steal her star bag that she has in the second picture (okay, now that I said that I can go on). I like the way she coordinated the JSK in both pictures but I think the first one is my personal favorite. The dark haired braids, long sleeves, and the pink beret really get me. You don't see a lot of pigtail braids in Lolita but I really like it. It's cute and it is easy to do. Plus, now we know it looks double cute with a beret.

I saved this one for last because it was my absolute favorite out of all of them. How could it not be? Black, ruffles, and an awesome Pegasus unicorn.  3 awesome things all together and it makes a dream dress for me. And these pictures. It doesn't get much better than these. It is so frigid feeling and shows off the JSK so well. The fabric that she used to make this JSK is perfect for the design and looks lovely.  The chiffon is so light and makes for perfect ruffles. Yea chiffon ruffles!

When I dug a little deeper I found out she had several things that everyone might be interested in. Not only does she post super cute posts on Daily Lolita but she also has a facebook page for herself and her designs, StarPirates.  In additions to those she also has a really cute blog, Shine Like a Little Bright Star. I really suggest you check them all out. Her blog is fun and has great pictures of her designs. Some of it is in English and some of it isn't, but that is okay. She posts so many pictures you can get the gist of what she is talking about even if you can't understand the words. 

I didn't post all the pictures that she has on her post so I really suggest popping over and checking it all out. I love the black Unicorn Pegasus dress. Which dress is your favorite dress?



1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Thank you so much! I really, really love that posting. I'm so proud of it *Q* It is written so cute <3 I'm really, really happy!
    Thank youu <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails