Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baby the Stars Shine Bright Holiday Prints

Out of all the Christmas and Holiday prints that are out I have to say that I like Baby's the most.  It is fun that all the brands make prints for certain holidays.  I must say the Halloween prints are my favorite.  It looks like they have fun when they make those prints.  Cats, vampires, and masked men are just too fun to resist.  

Angel's Gentle Whisper of the Heavenly Holy Night Melody
What is with that name?  I know it describes the print perfectly but what the heck?  Could they have made it any longer.  I cannot remember all of it and the acronym of it is not any better, AGWotHHNM.  Blargh.  It hurts my brain.  Even though the name is a bit much the print itself is just great.  Small angels, candles, stars, and musical notes and billowing music staffs make the print fit together well and flow well.


 I have got to say, I like all of the colors.  Each color has a different feel to it that is fully realized.  The black has such a nice contrast with the cream details.  Plus since all of these color are not obviously "Christmas"  you would wear them any time of the year.  My favorite color is the purple.  People are sometimes scared of wearing purple in Lolita but this print is lovely.

LoveRing Present Box

 This print makes me want to eat raspberry jam.  The pink ribbons have that color of raspberries and if I were to open one of these boxes I think I would find jam in it.  Perhaps jam and crackers.  I prefer the 2 prints with the pink ribbons over the 2 with the blue ones but I would be more than happy to have any of them.  Just like the other print this is a pattern that you could wear at anytime and not just during the holiday. 

What are your thoughts?  Would you welcome a JSK or OP to your closet with these prints?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails