Monday, November 28, 2011

Daily Lolita Highight- Katzixx

  Christmas is upon us!  There aren't many holidays that we start to celebrate and get excited about a month before its occurrence but people get excited for Christmas in a big way.  I am one of those people.  The day after Thanksgiving I put up the tree (It is small, like 20 inches tall) and got the decorations out from the back of my closet.  I still have to put up half of it and that is one of my tasks for today.  Christmas has such warm and fuzzy feelings associated with it.  Christmas carols, hot cocoa, snow (for those who live in places where it actually snows), presents, and general feelings of happiness make it a good time of the year.  I think people are a little happier because of it.

 Anyhoo, on to the Daily Lolita Highlight.  I have been sitting on this one for a while and today is a good day for it.  Katzixx posted a simple coord consisting of a lovely pink Innocent World JSK, a white Bodyline blouse, a cream Meta hear bag, and R-Series shoes finished of with cream and dusty rose roses.  Flowers are perfect with almost any Lolita outfit.  I know not everyone will agree but I think flowers just add a feminine touch and help complete and a well put together coord.  

 The colors of her entire look go so well with each other.  Her red hair, smokey eyes, dusty rose JSK, cream bag, and brown and cream scarf blend well.  The pop of red hair is great.  A little fun.  I really like that Innocent World JSK.  The tiers of gathering in the skirt and rows of simple white lace make it interesting to look at but not overwhelming.  I love Angelic Pretty but sometimes their prints are a bit busy.  This outfit is quietly beautiful. 

I love this picture.  The background is gorgeous and you get to see that amazing cream heart bag.  So cute.  I think most Lolitas would be more than happy to have that very bag.  (I think I might try to make one for myself)  If you like these pictures hop on over to her post on egl and let her know in the comments.  It is always nice to get friendly replies on Daily Lolita.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails