Friday, November 11, 2011

Sweet and Soft Fur Collars For Sale

  With the colder months here it is time to add those soft and frilly layers to our daily attire.  Whether you are wearing a full Lolita coordinate or not these cute fur collars will add a little warmth to your day.  I must admit that I kept the first one that I made (black fur with a mint lining) and I love it.  I have made 16 that are for sale.  I am putting them for sale here first before I post them to egl.  So, if you want one grab it now.

$16.50
Shipped ANYWHERE (USA and INTERNATIONAL)



 These fur collars are so soft I can't even tell you so you will understand.  You just want to rub your cheeks on them.  It is a faux fur which has a rose pattern.  Each collar is fully lined and finished.  Here are close ups of the fur and linings, and also a back and side view.



 You can see all of the pictures on Flickr.  There are larger pictures so you can really see the details if you need.  If you have any questions please just leave a comment and let me know.  Tell me the number collar that you wish to buy (1-16) and also your Paypal address so I can invoice you.  ( I will remove your e-mail address once I have invoiced you so no one can see it.)

 PAYMENT
I will take payments through Paypal and also concealed cash though the mail if you need to do it the old fashioned way.  I don't mind.  I realize I have some younger readers who don't have Paypal or credit cards.


 



1 comment:

  1. wow!

    all of these are super cute!!

    you should open your own Etsy shop!

    xoxo,
    lindsey

    http://bowsandarrowblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails