Monday, February 27, 2012

The Most Productive Week Ever - Making Lolita Clothing and Accessories

I had an interesting weekend and I was not really excited to start the work week so I decided to do a 180 and make myself super excited about it. I am doing a challenge of sorts I guess. This week I am going to make as much as I can. Jewelry, accessories, clothing, and whatever else I can think of. I spent today making jewelry that I love. Pretty pearl bracelets and a new necklace. I also made my first resin charm. I have to wait 2 or 3 days for it to dry completely but I can't wait to see it when it is ready. I hope it comes out well. I believe I will works my buns off this week and post the pictures of everything on this coming Monday. I will still do blog posts because they are part of being productive. I am excited to see how much I can make.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited too! And I can't wait for the pics! ♥ Will more stuff be put up for sale? :3

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails