Thursday, February 9, 2012

What I Would Like For My Birthday!

Much like Christmas, your birthday is a day when you are going to gt some gifts and presents. And much like Christmas, you get to dream about the goodies that you would like to receive. I don't make a big deal about my birthday because I don't want people to really go out of their way and I don't want to inconvenience them. But that doesn't mean that I can't dream about getting awesome stuff. So here is what I would like to receive on Feb. 18th. 

A gift certificate to Tokyo Rebel in NYC would be amazing. I have only been their once and I didn't get to spend as much time or money as I would have liked. I scooped up a pair of wrist cuffs and a pair of socks which I love and wear on special occasions. I only got to wander and look around for 20 minutes and I would love to have an hour to really look around and try a couple things on. They have really nice parasols which I would use on a regular basis. 

Just like I wanted a subscription to My Glam for Christmas I would like one for my birthday as well. They send you make up and a bag every  month. What is not to like about that? It is the gift that keeps on giving. It is like cheese of the month club but with make up.

Books. Nice and simple. I love to read. I don't think a day goes by where I don't crack open a book and read. Nora Roberts, Dean Koontz, and Patrick Rothfuss are amongst my favorite authors. A gift card to Barnes and Nobel or Amazon would be great. I know my book shelf is over flowing but I always want more. You can never have too many books.

I don't think I have ever purchased anything from QutieLand but that is not because I have not want to. They have lots of really cute things and I love spending time on their site just browsing and imagining having everything. The things in particular that I am wanting at the bags and boots. I have a weakness for boots and a nice bag. I am a girl, how could I not?

I don't expect to get any of these things. This is just my dream list. If I had the money I would buy these things for myself for my birthday. I don't want people spending this much money on me. One thing I do want to happen on my birthday is to go to Moe's for lunch. You get a free meal on your birthday so I am going to get a Tofu Bowl with extra black olives. Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails