Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

    It was my birthday on the 18th of this month and my awesome husband basically let me pink out all of my presents.  One of the things I had been wanting for a while is a doll.  More specifically, a Volks doll.  I love how pretty they are and I really love how you match them to you.  Matching hair, clothes, and accessories.  So, I got the blank body, head with blue hair, and decal eyes.  She is completely blank as of right now but I am currently in the process of sewing her a blouse and I will cute her hair and style as soon as I have an outfit complete for her.  
  She has the longest blue hair.  So cute.  I have to name her and as soon as she has clothes and is all ready to go i will post pictures of her.
  Perhaps a few suggestions for a name for her?  Something cute, of course.  Give me your ideas.  What would be a good name for her?  Comment and tell me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails