Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lolita Meme Part 5



41. What types of lace do you like?
I like most lace.  Even not so good lace has a value to be used as something.

42. Do you own a doll? Does owning it give you fun, childish feelings?
I currently have my first doll on it's way to me via USPS.  I am very excited to get her.  I didn't buy  her any clothes because I will make my own for her.  I bought a blank body with a medium sized bust and a head with long blue hair just like the banner at the top of my blog.  I bought eye decals.  I have to wait 8 more days to get her though.  My husband got her for me for my birthday and I can't wait. 

43. What is in your lolita bag?
Wallet with money and cards, chap stick and lip gloss, note pad, hair accessories, psp, ds, and any special items for wherever I am going.

44. What is your favourite flower?
I don't really care for flowers so much.  I don't care for the smell and I don't really see a point in them because they die so fast.

45. Right now, what is your favourite accessory?
I just made a huge pink bunny ring that I cannot wait to wear out.

46. Please recommend some cosmetics.
I have several mascaras, which I feel is one of the most important make-up items.  I like most brand and colors.  

47. With eye-tape your eyes look like a doll's! What eyelashes will you wear?
Not for me.

48. What is your eye makeup for these eyelashes?
nope.

49. Red Lipstick? Blue? Black? Pink?
I tend to go with very natural colors and light pinks.  I have yet to find a bold color that looks nice on me.  No matter what I choose I always look like a small child who got into her mothers make-up bag.

50. Which nail polish do you normally choose?
I do enjoy fun nail polish colors.  I try to match my outfit if I am going all out.  Blue, pink, lavender, white, clear, and whatever strikes my fancy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails