Thursday, February 4, 2010

A New Cute Treasury

  I made another treasury on Etsy.  This one is cute pink ribbons and bows.  Pink is my favorite color so building this one was super fun.  I also thought pink would be especially fitting seeing as Valentines day is coming up.
  
  Speaking of pink and Lolita.  I lean toward Sweet Lolita.   Even though I love pink so much I find that my Lolita wardrobe is severely lacking in the pink department.  I have a pretty diverse wardrobe color scheme.  Blues, white, red, black, pink, green, and red. I do have a pink JSK, blouse, skirt, and accessories.  I guess I will just have to make more.  Since I am living on the cheap and saving money sewing my own is the way to go.  Once I get a few pieces done I will have to show you.  All I'm going to say is that there is going to be way too much pink, ruffles, and cuteness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails