Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lolita Meme Part 2

  Here is the second installment of the Lolita Meme.

11. What do you hate about it? Any pet peeves?
I really don't appreciate all the random people with their snarky and rude comments.  I also am not a fan of the time that it takes to get all dolled up.  i am good if it takes me 45 minutes, anything longer I tend to get bored.

12. What lolita magazines do you read?
G&L Bibles,  Kira, Sucrerie,  and random bits.

13. Headdresses, bonnets or ribbons/hairbows?
Oooo.  Bows, Headbands, clips, barrettes, ribbons, and anything else I can put in my hair and on my head.  I just can't do bonnets though.  They are just not for me.

14. Do you wear bloomers?
Well, I feel like I should but I tend not to.

15. Do you tie headdresses at the front or in the back?
Mostly in back. 

16. Who is your favourite band/type of music?
I love love Freezepop, Main Drag, Vampire Weekend, and many more.

17. What is your phone ring tone~?
Sailor moon!

18. Do you go to concerts in lolita?
Yup.  I tend to hang in the back at shows now so wearing Lolita is pretty easy.  I used to be in the front row all the time and with that comes being squished big time.  That makes for a sad petti.


19. For people who attend concerts: do you headbang there?
Nope.  I don't go to those kinds of shows.

20. What colours do you like?
Pink.  I love pink and yellow most of all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails