Friday, February 26, 2010

Mascara Reiew Cover Girl Exact Eyelights

  I have had this specific mascara for a little less than a year and it is a good one.  Sometime in early 2009 I did a make-up overhaul and bought a new batch of lip glosses, eye shadows, mascaras, blushes, eye liners, cover up, and random make-up items.  In this batch of new make-up items I snagged this mascara.

  The claim for this mascara is that it will make your eyes look brighter and more colorful due to the metallic tint.  I have blue eyes so I bought the Black Sapphire tube for around $6.00, that is a price point that I can get 
behind.
                                                  Before                                                After
 
   As you can see there is a difference with my eyelashes.  They look longer and they look a little darker.  I have a hard time telling if the metallic tint actually does anything or if it is just a gimmick.  I do like the mascara consistency, it is nice and smooth and does not clump at all.  The brush is not the "bristley" kind that has lots of separate fibers.  It has a rubber brush with rows of tiny rubber digits.  
   All in all this is a good mascara that does not smudge when I rub my eyes, it does not clump, has a good consistency, and was a good price.  But,  I just don't see the "eye brightening" that they claim will happen.  
8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails