Thursday, January 21, 2010

Penny Arcade Expo Dresses

  In March my husband, his sister, her boyfriend, and I are going to the Penny Arcade Expo that is taking place in Boston.  It is a convention that will last for a whole weekend that involves video games, comics, D&D  (Dungeons & Dragons), comic books, cartoons, and all other geekery.  I really want to make a showing so I am making 2 dresses that are themed to the two main characters of the comic.  I will be making a dress inspired by Tycho and one by Gabe.
  I have drawn up a rough sketch of the "Tycho" dress.  It will be a JSK (jumper skirt)  with a rounded lapel and several cute bows.  
  This dress is not all that out there so I might be able to wear this after the con.  I will be posting the "Gabe" dress soon so hold on to your knickers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails