Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PAX East 2012 Lolita Dress


PAX East is fast approaching and I have to get going on my outfits. I have sketched out what I am making. The sketches for the Lolita Minecraft dress are a little sparse but the general idea is there. I am not positive about the colors but I want them to be vibrant. The JSK is going to be an under bust with a dropped waist. A small bustle over a full skirt with a Minecraft print. I want to take a screen cap of the game and have it printed on the fabric. A simple peter pan collared blouse and wrist cuffs will make part of this coord great for after PAX East. I am going to make a life size sword and pick to carry and attach to the skirt.
I am going to make accessories that feature Minecraft diamonds. I think it will be really cute. I am sure it will change a little as I go on but the idea is there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails