Thursday, April 26, 2012

How To Save Money: Buy Second Hand

This is one of my favorite ways to save money. Shopping at second hand stores and places on line is so much fun. You can find clothing and more at discounted prices and it is always a surprise as to what you are going to discover. My local Good Will and Salvation Army often have Loli-able items for very cheap. Cute blouses and sweaters tend to be the easiest things to find. I have had no luck finding a skirt or dress that even comes close to Lolita. One day.

The egl sales comm is my go to place on line to find Lolita clothing at great prices, usually. Sometimes people price things a bit high but that does not happen too often. You can find anything and everything on the egl sales comm. I have purchased many items at great prices. One of the best things about it is that the sellers are from all over the world and many of them from the USA and Europe. This means that a lot of sellers from the US can give me good shipping prices, plus no customs. Yea! The total price is often raised because of the expensive shipping and customs. Another bonus to shopping on the egl sales comm is that you can often talk down prices. Not by a lot buy by a little. People are often kind enough to cut you a break and knock down a few dollars.
Even when I don't have money to spend on clothing I still enjoy browsing and seeing what there is. Every once in a while you find a great deal. I have seen brand dresses and skirts being sold for $50! You have to be quick though. The great deals get scooped up extremely fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails