Friday, April 13, 2012

Pastel Eyeglasses and Chains For Sale

 I wanted to make a Lolita accessory that hadn't been done before so I did a little brain storming session and came up with eyeglasses with a chain. I don't think I have ever seen them in a Lolita coord but I think it would be a nice addition. I have reading glasses (which I don't use enough) and I would love to make a chain for myself that is pearls and pretty pastel colors. Glasses make a lot of girls look really cute,  and Lolita and cute go hand and hand. And what better colors are there other than pink and blue.

These cute eyeglasses and chains are for sale because of two reasons. One, they are super cute and who wouldn't want anything and Two, what am I going to do with 3 of these things. I popped the lenses out because they had a high magnification and that is not good for your eyes. You can wear them as glasses or just around your neck as a cute necklace. I wore a pair out just around my necklace one day to try it out and I got a few nice compliments. It was nice.

The eyeglasses with chain are $25.00 each and the price does include shipping. I will wrap them up nice and cozy for shipping so they will find their way to you safe and sound. If you have any questions don't hesitate. Just leave a comment if you would like to purchase one.












1 comment:

  1. Argh! XD You made one earlier than I did! Haha. Had the same idea as you months ago but never had the funds to put it into action :)) I love the multi-colored one. The bright colors are just so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails