Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stars & Hearts Rings For Sale

Sweet Suzette Rings
 
$2.00 Shipping Anywhere in the World
 All rings are on adjustable in size.
Buy 3 or more get a free surprise gift. (It's a pair of earrings. Surprise!)
 More pictures HERE!
 $6.00 Each (adjustable ring)

$8.00 (chunky plastic ring) approx size 7

$14.00 Large Wind Up Robot Rings (Set)




Just let me know which rings you would like by listing the number to scoop up and give me your paypal e-mail address. If you want to do cash in the mail, check in the mail, or money order that is fine too.   If you wish you may also e-mail me at AmanoUsagi@gmail.com if that is what you wish.

5 comments:

  1. the robot set is so cute >__<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog..very cute ^__^

    I also make my own jewelry and sew clothes..isn't it so fun to create cute thinga? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you consider listing more of your rings and other jewelry on your etsy? I'm considering purchasing the robot set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am working on getting new things up on the etsy shop. I imagine they will be up in the next few weeks. Keep an eye out!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails