Monday, May 17, 2010

All official like with cute business cards

  For the last 2 weeks I have been designing business cards.  I made about 6 different designs and I finally came up with a finished product that I am very happy with. 
  I have been putting off getting business cards for no good reason.  I knew I needed them long ago but I just didn't feel like designing them I guess.  As much as I like Fashion Design, my blog, my Etsy shop, and owning my own business there are certain aspects that I don't love and tend to put on the back burner.  My business cards were one of them.  But, I am happy to say with hours of work and determination I came over my laziness and make a pretty cute business card.
  I will be using these cute cards to hand out to people who like my things, give them to shop owners who I have as selling prospects, send them along with orders, and always have them with me when I talk jewelry/accessories.
 FRONT
 BACK
I am very proud.  It is cute, delicate, to the point, easy to understand, and if I need to jot down more info on the card for someone (a date, phone number, an amount of product , and/or pricing)  there is enough room on the back to do so.  I made the order for 1000 of these babies and I think I shoud get them in the mail next week some time.  Once they come in the mail I will have to show you the actual cards.  There are square (I thought I would do something a little different from the standard business card shape) and 2x2 inches. 
I can' take all of the credit though.  My husband helped me by brainstorming with me, giving his opinion, and made sure that I didn't make any stupid spelling errors.
So, what do you think?  Good? Bad?

6 comments:

  1. I think this works out really well ♥ It's cute and I would love to keep that in my Westwood wallet ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! A business card that I recently got from a Japanese artist had a small ceramic charm attached. That made it so memorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails