Monday, October 24, 2011

On a Cruise, Yea!

 (This is the ship we will be on)
Good Monday to all!  I am not at my computer right now typing this out to you on this Monday because I am currently on a cruise ship.  I left with my husband on Saturday out of NYC to the Bahamas.  I imagine I am in the warmth and sun.  Perhaps sitting on the deck and enjoying a terribly overpriced specialty drink. 
I have posts all written up and scheduled to come out each day.  So, there won't be any radio silence.  Even though I am on vacation I will be sketching dresses, working on my Lolita Project, and doing other Lolita things.  Once we have returned I will have pictures and stories I am sure.  Have a great week everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear! Hope you have a very fun and safe trip!

    ~ Kieli ~

    http://rainbowstarcandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails