Monday, April 19, 2010

Daily Lolita Highlight - Lisalemaire

  It has been quite a while since I have done a Daily Lolita Highlight so I thought it was about time I got one out there.  This specific girl was the first one that I asked to be highlighted on my blog and now is her time to shine.
  
I only have 2 words that sum her up and sum up this little shoot  Lisalemaire did, Super-Cute
  I, like most other Sweet Lolita's, love mint and pink coordinate.  Her Dreamy Doll House JSK  and pink cutsew by Angelic Pretty make her look just like a pretty porcelain doll.  I love her hair too.  Long soft chocolate and fawn colored curls tumble down her shoulders and her soft swept bangs reveal a cool woven head band.  I really like the headband.  It is unconventional in Lolita and out and I love it.  A big bow and little delicate hearts a place just so in her hair and look as if they are floating.
  Just when you think she could not get any cuter she does by having a friend in matching colors who is cute too.  They both have dimples in the picture.  And, the cherry on top is the pink boots.  I love love love boots and pink is my favorite color.  Pink boots are the best!  They are from Bodyline too, so I might have to pick up a pair. 

  So just like I said in the beginning, Super-Cute!

2 comments:

  1. *__* She look so cute!!

    i love that print~~~♥
    her coordination is very good too.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute!!!

    http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

    follow if u like what u see?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails