Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sure Metamorphose, I want to look huge and pregnant.

  I was making my morning rounds of Lolita and kitty blogs and stumbled upon The Itty Bitty (not to be confused The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee).  I highly suggest you check it out.  It is super cute and will be part of my daily read.  I am always looking for new blogs to read and I love to add to the list.  The latest post on The Itty Bitty highlighted the latest from Meta and boy was I upset with Meta.  This is what I saw.

  That adorable 100 pound girl looks as if she is pregnant or is hiding a watermelon under her layers.  I like a dress that has an empire waist.  Alice and The Pirates has a couple dresses that I just adore with that certain design element. They know how to use it properly though.  This dress though, just, looks so unflattering.  I find with an empire waist the dress must have a bottom that has a little less poof to it.  Don't get me wrong.  I am not Meta hater.  Actually, I love Meta and it is one of my favorite brands. and for the most parts I really like their stuff.
  Even with a super thin or fit girl, an unflattering dress will make them look fat.  Just drop the waist and it is a great dress.  I made a little change and this is what I got.  The silhouette is much more flattering. 

Please keep in mind that this is just my opinion and my feelings.  I am sure there are girls who love it as is and think that it is flattering.  To each his own.  I just have strong feelings toward this dress and wanted to share my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for becoming a follower and for entering my giveaway! I wish you good luck. I just won one giveaway so far, but it is fun to participate, right??

    I follow you back, too! Please support me and my blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails