Monday, February 22, 2010

Daily Lolita Highlight

  As a Lolita one of my favorite things is looking at the Daily Lolita on livejournal. I love seeing what outfits girls are wearing, how they are putting together coordinates, hair styles, gorgeous make-up, and cute accessories.  I have decided to highlight some of my favorites once or twice a week.  This first Lolita caught my eye because of her awesome wig (which I totally want to steal).  Introducing Meow_tan.
    This is an example of a Lolita taking a few risks and pulling it off pretty well.  I like how she mixed cotton candy colors (blue, pink, lavender) together with black and white.  She kind of reminds me of a funky Pullip doll.  Her outfit is a hodge-podge of brand, off brand, and everything else.  The core of her outfit is the adorable Angelic Pretty skirt, which has all of the colors that she pulled from.
  Her make-up is super pretty.  I love her big doll eyes that are accented by tiny rhinestones of pink and blue.    I am not one to wear fake lashes but her eyes look amazing and so big with those falsies on, it makes me want to give them another try.                                                               
                                                                 Super cute Meow-tan! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails