Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lolita Meme Part 3


21. What are your hobbies?
I love to sew, make jewelry, play video games, cook/bake, draw, play around on the internet, and read.

22. If you have any favourite perfumes, please tell us.
I don't tend to wear perfume.  I wear a strawberry scented body spray if the mood strikes me.

23. Is there anything you are careful of in lolita?
I try not to get them dirty.   I usually fail too.

24. Do you have any favourite haunts to go to in lolita?
Anywhere and everywhere.

25. How many times a week do you dress lolita?
2ish.  Usually just on the weekends.  I do wear a Lolita jacket and use a Lolita purse though everyday.

26. Please tell us an embarrassing story from when you were a lolita beginner.
Oh boy, I might have to come back to this one.  I can't think of anything.

27. What is your current hairstyle and colour?
I have long dark brown hair that goes past my bust.  I love short cute bangs so I have been sporting them for about 9 years now.

28. What is your lolita history?
I first saw Lolita in 2005 and did not wear it until 2007.

29. Do you store your clothes in a special place?
I have a pretty large closet so I have all my dresses placed along the wall of the closet so I see all of my dresses the moment I open it.  All of my skirt, blouses, and accessories are hung in the closet too.

30. Did you ever think about quitting lolita? What was the reason?
Not really.  My husband is ready for me to move on to my next taste in fashion but so far Lolita is good for me and I will be sticking with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails