Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Cake Hats!!

  I sold 2 cake hats this past week!  I know this does not seem like a big deal but this is a landmark of sorts with my business.  With this selling of 2 cake hats it marks the first time that I have sold items from my Etsy shop in the same month.  Before this, all of my sales have had a month in between.  Do you know how discouraging it is to only sell one item per month.  But, I have persevered and now I am starting to see the fruits of my labor.  More people look at and favorite my Etsy shop everyday, My EGL sales are good, and I have had my first blog approach me to put me in their adds and sell my products on their blog/site.
  Here are a few pictures of the new hats.  I will be selling them on EGL first in a sales post and whatever does not sell will go right up on my Esty shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails