Friday, February 12, 2010

Lolita Meme Part 7


61. "Man, what a rip-off!!" Have you ever thought that about a store?

Yes.  I do know alot of time, effort, supply, and thought goes into each design but sometimes I feel a piece can be overpriced.  Especially when I can look at a dress and estimate that I would charge $250 for it and they are selling it for $600. 

62. Do you shop online? If so, put the good & bad points here to advise others.
All my shopping is done on-line.  All of my Lolita purchases are done on the egl sales page.  I like a good prices, the nice people, the ever updating page, and the anticipation the package.

63. Is there a secret person/shop that you have commissioned a dress just for you from?
Nope.

64. "I can never have that/see that happening!! But I will always want it!!" Is there a brand you think this of?
Some of the AP fairy pieces with the light pink chiffon.  So pretty but just a little young for me.  they are like beautiful costumes.

65. What do you do with the clothes you don't want anymore?
I sell them on the egl sales page.

66. What is your most recent purchase? (Even non-lolita.)
A BTSSB head bow that I got for $15!  And it's mint!

67. Is there an item you love that you can't buy/seem to find?
Not yet.

68. What do you think of people who only wear lolita to concerts?
That is fine.  People can wear what they like when they like.  I am not the clothing police.  I just tend to get a little sweaty at shows so you have the chance of getting pit stains on your nice dress.

69. What do you think of lolitas without makeup?
That is perfectly fine with me.  I personally never leave the house without a bare minimum on my face (cover my blemishes and mascara).  Make-up adds to the drama of Lolita but if a girl feels pretty without it, all the more power to her.

70. Another lolita is wearing the same coordinate/clothes as you!! What do you do?
Twinsies!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails