Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lolita Meme Part 10 ( and the final installment)


91. "One day I will go on a date with that person." What would you like to wear for him?
   Something cute.  But, I haven't been on a "date" in about 7 years.

92. If you want one, what type of store would you open in the future?
   I had planned on having my own brick and mortar store before I finished my degree in Fashion Design but changed my mind while I was doing an internship in a gorgeous bridal gown shop.  While I was there I learned of all the non fashion design aspects of owning your own business and I just don't want much of that at all. 
  If I was to have my own shop I would have a fully outfitted staff to run the shop, manage, and work in.  It would sell Lolita clothing (brand and off brand), accessories, and any other Lolita items.

93. Something catches your eye. What is this motif?
I do love kittens and bunnies. 

94. Would you dress your child in Lolita?

I don't' have children, I don't want children, and I will nev
er have children. 

95. How much do you spend on one outfit?
$250ish.  This includes a could brand pieces, off brand, and self made.

96. "This is lolita!!" Please say what you would say this about.
I find the accessories to be very important when it comes to an outfit.

97. "I have always wanted to try that once!" What, in the lolita world, have you wanted to try wearing?
   I guess I have wanted to try full on Gothic Lolita just like Mana.  That is not my style what so ever but he/she just looks so good in it.

98. Look at yourself in Lolita. In one word/phrase, how would you express your style/image?
Cute shrimp.

99. What is your lolita ideal?
Nicely put together, clean, matching, cute boots, long hair, and a pretty smiling face.

100. Thank you for taking this baton!! Tell us what you think!
I am very happy that I did it in parts.

  Holy Moly!  That was so long.  I can't believe some people did that all in one sitting.  It took alot time for  me to do the 10 questions.

1 comment:

  1. ''I don't' have children, I don't want children, and I will never have children.''

    *high fives* Same goes for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails